Hey guys, so today I’ve decided to go on a different approach for my blog. Instead of posting about food, today’s post is about “What’s in my university bag?” and I hope you will enjoy it!
I recently bought myself a Kate Hill bag from DFO Jindalee, they were having a sale and I thought, “Treat yo self!” I remembered walking in and I was instantly drawn to this particular bag, because of its tote-like style and also I’ve always wanted a tote bag. So briefly about the bag: in the main compartment there are 2 slip pockets and a padded section (perfect for laptops); a large slip pocket which is secured with a magnetic snap in the front; and an additional zip pocket at the back (for more info, click here).
Okay now back to the topic! In my university bag are the following:
- iPhone (obviously! I don’t know how I’ll survive without it)
- Go card (I take the bus so this is a must have)
- Wallet (also another must have, I mean how will I get through lectures without any caffeine?)
- Mac (I like to type down notes at times)
- 2 power banks (just in case if my phone is losing battery, and I have backup)
- Earphones (also another must have, as I always listen to music on the bus)
- iPhone cable (to charge my iPhone with)
- Pencil case (which has the usual pens, pencils, eraser, highlighter)
- Exercise book
- Water bottle (for those who know me, I always put lemons in my water, however if I don’t have any my other option is to add 2 green tea bags)
16 Amazons Place, Jindalee
07 3167 3555
Open 7 days from 10:00am – 6:00pm